Monday, December 14, 2009

No blogposts???

Really, facebook has been consuuumming my shrinking internet time (trying to place some limits so that one day I don't look at my life and think, wow my life's biggest accomplishments was composing political commentary on-line)...

But I have been putting some links fairly frequently on facebook. My way of sharing articles that ring true to me. And a nice way to engage with people I knew at some point in my life (and some I didn't). It is really a fascinating forum.

By the way, what's weird is that this blog gets posted as status in facebook - so for those of you who are reading this from facebook, sorry this is coming across strange...

For those of you who are not and would like to get my facebook updates - then become my friend on facebook.

I am keeping this blog - but mainly for longer essays - although my time for those is dwindling...

No comments: