Including the CD9 Congressional race debate. There are a lot of people running.
The Democrats have three:
- Krysten Sinema, whose been in the state legislature since 2002.
- David Schapira, who is the current Democratic leader in the Arizona State Senate and represents my state legislative district currently.
- Andrei Cherny, who lost his bid for state treasurer, but has been a White House aide and advisor to both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
- Lisa Browsky, a member of the Scottsdale City Council
- Travis Grantham, small businessman and Arizona Air National Guard captain.
- Jeff Thompson, small businessman
- Vernon Parker, former mayor and member of Paradise Valley Town Council.
- Wendy Rogers, retired Air Force pilot and businesswoman
- Leah Campos Schandlbauer, a former operations officer for the CIA
- Martin Sepulveda, a former member of the Chandler City Council
One thing I noticed is the Republicans seem, on average, a lot angrier. I plan on taking in the debate in segments, and perhaps have a few follow up blogs on it.