Monday, October 19, 2009

Less than two weeks away

Thanks for so many of you for supporting are drive to raise money for diabetes research. I've previously posted about this here and here

Many of you have responded by registering for the walk, donating money, and passing on the message. We deeply appreciate that. For those of you who cannot, we understand and appreciate your support anyway. For those of you who want to support but have not yet done so, please do so now (or soon), time is running out. If you plan on walking, please register so we know.

I'm still trying to find someone to fund our t-shirts, but there's a chance we may not do t-shirts this year... But I have not given up yet. But hopefully that won't be a blocker for you...

Thanks again for your support.

As always here's our video:

1 comment:

proud parents said...

My nephew has Downs Syndrome. As such, his parents run a non-profit organization and participate in many walks for various other organizations. My BiL designs the bike jerseys for one of them every year: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JBKlVZODIgk/SqcZ47YlBgI/AAAAAAAAAjg/AQPvKn3sCXQ/s1600-h/rose-jersey-09.jpg

I'm communicating with him how best to fund your shirts. I'll let you know what he says. (I asked him last week. He's still working on a response!)